Robber pepper-sprays customers inside Tiffany store near The Woodlands Mall
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities in The Woodlands need your help identifying a man who pepper-sprayed victims during a jewelry store heist yesterday.
Surveillance video shows a man at a Tiffany & Company store on Market Street. Investigators say he was looking at jewelry when he pulled out an assault rifle, grabbed some merchandise and sprayed employees with pepper spray.
Police describe the suspect as a dark skinned African-American male, standing between 6-feet and 6-foot-2, weighing between 175 and 180 pounds. He has long wavy hair and was wearing dark jeans, light purple t-shirt and a baseball cap. He was wearing a sweater or sweat shirt tied around his waist. Investigators say he has effeminate mannerisms.
He's still out there. If you know the man in the above photo, call Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-392-STOP.
the woodlands, local
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 17 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role 57 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
42 min ago