Robber pepper-sprays customers inside Tiffany store near The Woodlands Mall
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities in The Woodlands need your help identifying a man who pepper-sprayed victims during a jewelry store heist yesterday.
Surveillance video shows a man at a Tiffany & Company store on Market Street. Investigators say he was looking at jewelry when he pulled out an assault rifle, grabbed some merchandise and sprayed employees with pepper spray.
Police describe the suspect as a dark skinned African-American male, standing between 6-feet and 6-foot-2, weighing between 175 and 180 pounds. He has long wavy hair and was wearing dark jeans, light purple t-shirt and a baseball cap. He was wearing a sweater or sweat shirt tied around his waist. Investigators say he has effeminate mannerisms.
He's still out there. If you know the man in the above photo, call Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-392-STOP.
the woodlands, local
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 46 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 13 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses 19 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans