Robber pepper-sprays customers inside Tiffany store near The Woodlands Mall
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities in The Woodlands need your help identifying a man who pepper-sprayed victims during a jewelry store heist yesterday.
Surveillance video shows a man at a Tiffany & Company store on Market Street. Investigators say he was looking at jewelry when he pulled out an assault rifle, grabbed some merchandise and sprayed employees with pepper spray.
Police describe the suspect as a dark skinned African-American male, standing between 6-feet and 6-foot-2, weighing between 175 and 180 pounds. He has long wavy hair and was wearing dark jeans, light purple t-shirt and a baseball cap. He was wearing a sweater or sweat shirt tied around his waist. Investigators say he has effeminate mannerisms.
He's still out there. If you know the man in the above photo, call Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-392-STOP.
the woodlands, local
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class 38 min ago
- Will the mascots remain the same? 7 min ago
- Recognize the guy in this sketch? 34 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car