Robber pepper-sprays customers inside Tiffany store near The Woodlands Mall
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities in The Woodlands need your help identifying a man who pepper-sprayed victims during a jewelry store heist yesterday.
Surveillance video shows a man at a Tiffany & Company store on Market Street. Investigators say he was looking at jewelry when he pulled out an assault rifle, grabbed some merchandise and sprayed employees with pepper spray.
Police describe the suspect as a dark skinned African-American male, standing between 6-feet and 6-foot-2, weighing between 175 and 180 pounds. He has long wavy hair and was wearing dark jeans, light purple t-shirt and a baseball cap. He was wearing a sweater or sweat shirt tied around his waist. Investigators say he has effeminate mannerisms.
He's still out there. If you know the man in the above photo, call Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-392-STOP.
the woodlands, local
- Homeowner shoots intruder in NW Harris County
- HISD meet to discuss new budget proposal 28 min ago
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris Co.
- Uncle: Aaron Hernandez had connection to murder victim 39 min ago
- Four cars go up in flames at apartment complex parking lot 15 min ago
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Stampede over Beckham injures 5 in Shanghai 38 min ago
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos