Kingwood woman charged with third DWI
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Kingwood woman has been charged with her third DWI.
Shauna Michelle Richardson is charged with driving while intoxicated. Police arrested Richardson Wednesday after a 911 caller witnessed her hit a curb and attempt to drive on a flat tire. Two kids, ages 2 and 4, were with her.
Just last month, she was arrested and charged with DWI after police say she nodded off in the drive-thru at McDonalds with a 4-year old in the back seat.
Richardson, 35, has two prior convictions of DWI, both in 2006.
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston