Man hurt in industrial accident in NW Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We're following breaking news from northwest Harris County, where a man has been hurt in an industrial accident.
We understand the 56-year-old man was caught in a lathing machine at SPX near Highway 290 and Highway 6. The injured man is said to have multiple extremity fractures.
Life Flight transported the victim to the hospital.
At this point, we don't know the man's condition. We're gathering more details and will have the latest on Eyewitness News and on abc13.com.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant