Have you seen the 'Blue Collar Bandit?'
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI needs your help to find a suspect they're calling the 'Blue Collar Bandit,' who robbed a northwest Houston bank on Thursday.
It happened during lunch hour at the J.P. Morgan Chase Bank at 7803 Longpoint. The suspect walked into the bank and reportedly handed a teller a threatening note. The teller complied and handed over some cash.
No one was hurt and the suspect fled on foot.
The 'Blue Collar Bandit' is described as a white male, between 45 and 55 years old and stands between 5-foot-9 and 5-foot-11. He weighs between 175 and 200 pounds. He wore large frame eye glasses and light blue work-like coveralls.
Crime Stoppers of Houston is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of this robber, or any felony suspect. If you have information about this crime, please call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Notable events that happened on this date in history 49 min ago
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast 17 min ago
- Will Pearland mom be named most 'unstoppable' today? 14 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Photos: Jet's landing gear collapses in Philadelphia
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Americans spend $56 billion on pets 59 min ago
- Avoid baggage fees with packing tips from a pro 21 min ago
- Mutton bustin' champ explains his strategy
6 min ago
- Avoid baggage fees with packing tips from a...
21 min ago