Have you seen the 'Blue Collar Bandit?'
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI needs your help to find a suspect they're calling the 'Blue Collar Bandit,' who robbed a northwest Houston bank on Thursday.
It happened during lunch hour at the J.P. Morgan Chase Bank at 7803 Longpoint. The suspect walked into the bank and reportedly handed a teller a threatening note. The teller complied and handed over some cash.
No one was hurt and the suspect fled on foot.
The 'Blue Collar Bandit' is described as a white male, between 45 and 55 years old and stands between 5-foot-9 and 5-foot-11. He weighs between 175 and 200 pounds. He wore large frame eye glasses and light blue work-like coveralls.
Crime Stoppers of Houston is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of this robber, or any felony suspect. If you have information about this crime, please call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Man collapses in street and dies in SW Houston
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suspect to bank teller: 'I'm having a bad day'
- Wreck causes fire in Tomball gas station parking lot
- Alcohol sales rules could change in Houston
- Mom accused of whipping girl with jump rope
- 'Operation Safe-T-Net' results in child porn charges
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man
- Lombardi Award finalists hang with kids from TCH
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos