Man wanted for stealing hard drives, radar detectors from area Target stores
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- Sugar Land police are looking for a man who has stolen computer hard drives and radar detectors from numerous Target stores throughout Fort Bend and Harris counties.
More than $750 in merchandise has been stolen from the Target store at 16300 Southwest Freeway in Sugar Land during six separate incidents. These crimes occurred on June 6, June 13, June 18, June 23, June 29 and July 10.
The Sugar Land thefts were all discovered on surveillance video after the crimes occurred.
In each incident, the man placed electronics in a basket and later left the store without any visible merchandise. Empty merchandise packages are later found in the store.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, with a thin build, light brown or dark blond hair and square-framed glasses. He often wears a baseball cap, shirts with collars, khaki short and brown flip flop sandals.
A female has been seen on surveillance video dropping the man off and picking him up in a dark green Chevrolet Cavalier. She is described as a white female in her 20s with a thin build and brown hair
Anyone with information should call the Sugar Land Police Department at 281-75-2540 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS (8477).
sugar land, local
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years