Cypress man accused of posting sex photos online
CYPRESS, TX (KTRK) -- A Cypress man is facing charges after allegedly posting photos and videos online of him and his ex-girlfriend engaging in sex acts.
Eduardo Monsivias, 47, is charged with improper photography and visual recording. Investigators say the sexual images were posted from October 24, 2011, through January 22, of this year. They're reportedly from inside his home.
According to court documents, the victim -- who says she ended the relationship nearly two years prior -- discovered the images while doing a web search on her name. She says she was unaware the the recordings were being made at the time.
Investigators were able to obtain a search warrant and confiscated memory cards and computers from Monsivias' home, which reportedly contained several still photos and videos of Monsivias and the victim engaged in sex acts.
Monsivias has not yet been arrested. His bail has been set at $2,000.
cypress fairbanks, local
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one 55 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident