Cypress man accused of posting sex photos online
CYPRESS, TX (KTRK) -- A Cypress man is facing charges after allegedly posting photos and videos online of him and his ex-girlfriend engaging in sex acts.
Eduardo Monsivias, 47, is charged with improper photography and visual recording. Investigators say the sexual images were posted from October 24, 2011, through January 22, of this year. They're reportedly from inside his home.
According to court documents, the victim -- who says she ended the relationship nearly two years prior -- discovered the images while doing a web search on her name. She says she was unaware the the recordings were being made at the time.
Investigators were able to obtain a search warrant and confiscated memory cards and computers from Monsivias' home, which reportedly contained several still photos and videos of Monsivias and the victim engaged in sex acts.
Monsivias has not yet been arrested. His bail has been set at $2,000.
cypress fairbanks, local
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 45 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 48 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack