HISD employee accused of possession of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A $10,000 bond was set Friday for a Houston ISD district clerk accused of downloading child pornography.
Henry Walter Hauffe, 63, was arrested Thursday and charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. A cyber crime task force investigation led to a search of Hauffe's home back in February. There, investigators uncovered explicit images of young girls stored on his computers.
No word why eight months passed between the search and his arrest. A spokesperson for HISD tells us Hauffe's duties did not involve any interaction with children.
houston isd, local
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat