HISD employee accused of possession of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A $10,000 bond was set Friday for a Houston ISD district clerk accused of downloading child pornography.
Henry Walter Hauffe, 63, was arrested Thursday and charged with four counts of possession of child pornography. A cyber crime task force investigation led to a search of Hauffe's home back in February. There, investigators uncovered explicit images of young girls stored on his computers.
No word why eight months passed between the search and his arrest. A spokesperson for HISD tells us Hauffe's duties did not involve any interaction with children.
houston isd, local
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 24 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 5 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested 19 min ago
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 45 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties 3 min ago
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Last week's Houston food truck violations 44 min ago