Karate teacher accused of sexually assaulting 15-year-old female student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A local karate teacher is accused of sexually assaulting a child.
Police say Jimmy Walker assaulted a 15-year-old girl at his home back in June. According to authorities, the girl was a student of Walker's and also worked at his studio.
Police say Walker, 46, denies the allegation. He faces one count of sexual assault of a child under 17 years of age.
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling 50 min ago
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston
- Study to test 'chocolate' pills for heart health 47 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Malaysia: Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last word
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 22 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded