Karate teacher accused of sexually assaulting 15-year-old female student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A local karate teacher is accused of sexually assaulting a child.
Police say Jimmy Walker assaulted a 15-year-old girl at his home back in June. According to authorities, the girl was a student of Walker's and also worked at his studio.
Police say Walker, 46, denies the allegation. He faces one count of sexual assault of a child under 17 years of age.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Massive fire breaks out at NE Harris Co. home 1 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise 55 min ago
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery 19 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 32 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class