Vandal defaces Obama mural in downtown Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A popular mural of President Barack Obama in downtown Houston has been defaced.
A vandal painted over the president's eye with red paint.
Marcus Davis, the owner of the Breakfast Klub, commissioned the mural across from his restaurant.
Now he tells us he's already hired the artist to repaint it.
On Tuesday night, the restaurant is holding a debate party.
- ABC News: Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 44 min ago
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 48 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Texas search team to help after OK twister 21 min ago
- Two arrested for trespassing after found on roof of church
- Toby Keith says Oklahoma hometown is 'strong'
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas