Vandal defaces Obama mural in downtown Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A popular mural of President Barack Obama in downtown Houston has been defaced.
A vandal painted over the president's eye with red paint.
Marcus Davis, the owner of the Breakfast Klub, commissioned the mural across from his restaurant.
Now he tells us he's already hired the artist to repaint it.
On Tuesday night, the restaurant is holding a debate party.
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Girl bitten 100 times in New Zealand dog attack 11 min ago
- Malaysian couple to hang for murder of maid 7 min ago
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube 5 min ago
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos