Vandal defaces Obama mural in downtown Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A popular mural of President Barack Obama in downtown Houston has been defaced.
A vandal painted over the president's eye with red paint.
Marcus Davis, the owner of the Breakfast Klub, commissioned the mural across from his restaurant.
Now he tells us he's already hired the artist to repaint it.
On Tuesday night, the restaurant is holding a debate party.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 41 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 8 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses 14 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans