Vandal defaces Obama mural in downtown Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A popular mural of President Barack Obama in downtown Houston has been defaced.
A vandal painted over the president's eye with red paint.
Marcus Davis, the owner of the Breakfast Klub, commissioned the mural across from his restaurant.
Now he tells us he's already hired the artist to repaint it.
On Tuesday night, the restaurant is holding a debate party.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 15 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 16 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 50 min ago
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 13 min ago
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake 54 min ago
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store' 48 min ago
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 32 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 20 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man 26 min ago
- 'No hooking' billboard curbs prostitution in neighborhood 17 min ago
59 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos