Thirteen arrested in undercover sting at Club Fetish in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- More than a dozen people are arrested during an undercover sting at a southwest Houston nightclub overnight.
They were all caught at Club Fetish, which is a gentleman's club off Fountainview near Richmond.
Police had several undercover officers in the club who were investigating complaints about prostitution and drug use at the club and through the night. They ended up arresting at least seven female dancers and at least three men.
Two people were charged with prostitution, one with compelling prostitution, five for violating sexually oriented business regulations and one for possession of marijuana. No word on what charges the others are facing.
All 13 of them were taken to the Richmond police substation for processing.
No word yet on when they'll all face a judge.
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Person of interest located in death of mail carrier
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver
- Police investigating 2 deaths in west Houston 24 min ago
- Tornadoes strike Kansas, Oklahoma
- Local Marine killed in duty honored for bravery
- Driver killed when SUV goes airborne
- Winner crowned at Gyro Eating Championship
- Man found fatally shot at Motel 6 in east Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos