Reward increased in hunt for suspects on Top 10 list
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and the FBI have announced a big increase in the reward money for information leading to the arrest of suspects in a recent takover-style bank robbery along the Katy Freeway.
Back on August 9, two white male suspects wearing painters' masks and jumpsuits walked into the bank in the 20000 block of the Katy Freeway, which is between South Fry and South Greenhouse. Both men were armed with pistols and ordered store employees into the back of the bank.
The suspects took contents of the vault and fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
One suspect is described as a white male, 25-29 years of age, standing six feet tall with a slim build. The second suspect is described as a white male, 50-55 years of age, also standing six feet tall with a medium build.
Both suspects are featured as part of Crime Stoppers' Top Ten Most Wanted Bank Robbery Suspects.
Crime Stoppers says the reward money for information leading to their arrests has been increased to up to $12,500. Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 56 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 52 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure 46 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co. 47 min ago
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 40 min ago
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
20 min ago