Police chase ends in crash in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver led police on a high speed chase in northeast Houston overnight. And now, two people are in custody.
Police tried to pull the driver over on Helmers near East Crosstimbers around midnight. He took off and the chase reached speeds over 60 miles an hour before the driver crashed into a ditch.
Authorities say an adult and a minor were in the car. Both were arrested. The driver will be charged with felony evading arrest. One of the suspects suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 22 min ago
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested 50 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count 39 min ago
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story 45 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong 19 min ago
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos