City of Pasadena to host big vehicle auction on Saturday
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Looking for a new ride for cheap? The city of Pasadena is about to auction off dozens of vehicles this weekend.
The items up for bid include surplus city vehicles and equipment, abandoned and confiscated cars, trucks, SUVs, and even a boat. Sixty-five vehicles in all will be up for grabs. They're sold "as is" and with no warranties.
The public was allowed Friday afternoon to check out what's for sale. But you can also make it out there early Saturday morning.
The doors at the Pasadena maintenance services facility at 3214 Red Bluff near Southmore open at 7am. The auction starts at 9am.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 45 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 1 min ago
- Twin boys foil carjacking in San Antonio 6 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain 8 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
21 min ago