UH student accused in sexual encounter with young boy who biked to his dorm after meeting on Skype
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A University of Houston student is facing a felony after he allegedly admitted to having sex with a young boy he met on an online chat.
Guillermo Flores, 19, is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Flores and the victim, who was 13 at the time, began their friendship over Skype, according to a probable cause document. Then on February 10, the boy sneaked out of his grandparents' League City home and biked all the way to Flores' dorm at the University of Houston Cougar Village Apartments. That's where the sexual encounter is alleged to have happened.
Detectives say when they contacted Flores, he admitted to having a sexual relationship with the boy.
Flores' bond has been set at $30,000.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 8 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change 13 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Video: Health care sign up deadline approaching
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard