UH student accused in sexual encounter with young boy who biked to his dorm after meeting on Skype
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A University of Houston student is facing a felony after he allegedly admitted to having sex with a young boy he met on an online chat.
Guillermo Flores, 19, is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Flores and the victim, who was 13 at the time, began their friendship over Skype, according to a probable cause document. Then on February 10, the boy sneaked out of his grandparents' League City home and biked all the way to Flores' dorm at the University of Houston Cougar Village Apartments. That's where the sexual encounter is alleged to have happened.
Detectives say when they contacted Flores, he admitted to having a sexual relationship with the boy.
Flores' bond has been set at $30,000.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 16 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat 58 min ago
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room