Help authorities ID victim found in bag
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Homicide detectives are trying to find out more about the victim who was found discovered in trash bag last week.
The most they have to go on is a shirt worn by the person whose remains were found in a garbage bag in the 12500 block of Walters Road in north Harris County on Tuesday, October 16. The shirt the victim was wearing was green in color with the design shown on the pink shirt in the photo shown above.
HCSO homicide investigators have very limited information about the case and are hoping the public can help identify the victim and/or provide information about her death.
According to the medical examiner's office, the remains are of a female about 5'2" to 5'4". She was wearing the above mentioned shirt with dark-colored capris pants size 5. It is believed that she may have been there for just over a month.
Anyone with information about this case should contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 5 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 7 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan 59 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty