Pedestrian fatally struck after two-vehicle crash in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A pedestrian was killed and three people sent to the hospital after a two-vehicle crash this morning in southwest Houston.
SkyEye 13 HD was over the scene at Chimney Rock and Beechnut. A female walking down the sidewalk was hit when a silver car and maroon SUV collided. Investigators say it appears the SUV turned into the silver car, causing it to leave the road and strike the pedestrian.
The driver of the silver car was trasnported to the hospital with minor injuries. The red SUV driver and a child passenger were also transported with minor injuries.
So far, investigators say no charges have been filed as the incident is still under investigation.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born 43 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends!