Pedestrian fatally struck after two-vehicle crash in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A pedestrian was killed and three people sent to the hospital after a two-vehicle crash this morning in southwest Houston.
SkyEye 13 HD was over the scene at Chimney Rock and Beechnut. A female walking down the sidewalk was hit when a silver car and maroon SUV collided. Investigators say it appears the SUV turned into the silver car, causing it to leave the road and strike the pedestrian.
The driver of the silver car was trasnported to the hospital with minor injuries. The red SUV driver and a child passenger were also transported with minor injuries.
So far, investigators say no charges have been filed as the incident is still under investigation.
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister 37 min ago
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 26 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Texas search team to help after OK twister
- Two people found on church roof arrested for trespassing
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals 19 min ago
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos