Help the FBI catch this week's featured gang fugitive
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- From our exclusive Crime Tracker and a partnership with the FBI, we want to bring you the StopHoustonGangs.org fugitive of the week.
Anthony Vargas, 29 is wanted for federal drug trafficking. The FBI says he's a known member of the Southwest Cholos Gang.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of other fugitives, you can leave an anonymous tip here.
We have an update on last week's fugitive of the week. Enrique Bravo, 38, was recently arrested during a traffic stop in San Antonio. He was one of 25 people indicted in a long-term investigation of the Texas prison gang known as the Texas Mexican Mafia. Bravo is now in jail.
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported