Suspected drunk driver could face charges in fatal crash
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- A suspected drunken driver could face charges after a wreck killed two of his passengers in Montgomery County.
It happened around 11pm Friday on Nichols-Sawmill Road in Magnolia.
Troopers say a pickup truck with four people inside was speeding when the driver -- 20-year-old Brian Goetz -- overcorrected at a curve.
The truck flipped twice and hit a fence and pine tree.
Three people were ejected. Investigators said they likely were not wearing seatbelts.
Passengers 19-year-old Tabor Tory and 20-year-old Kevin Hansen were killed in the crash. Another 19-year-old passenger and Goetz were both in the hospital Saturday.
Investigators say alcohol appears to be a factor in the crash and Goetz could face charges once blood alcohol tests are complete.
- Tanker spill cleanup to continue overnight 24 min ago
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps 18 min ago
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6 41 min ago
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue