Man, woman killed in northwest Houston crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two people are dead this morning after being T-boned in their car by a pickup truck in northwest Houston.
Police say a driver of a silver pickup rammed into a sedan on Antoine and Highway 249 a little after 1am.
The male and female in the sedan died on impact.
The driver of the pickup is in her mid-20s. Police believe she may have been driving while intoxicated and could face charges.
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Thieves get away with $100,000 in loot
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Sergio Garcia apologizes to Tiger Woods about comment 55 min ago
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director 55 min ago
- Doctor wants tougher laws on dog maulings 49 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Texas AG sues to get Galveston Co. judge off bench
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone