Man, woman killed in northwest Houston crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two people are dead this morning after being T-boned in their car by a pickup truck in northwest Houston.
Police say a driver of a silver pickup rammed into a sedan on Antoine and Highway 249 a little after 1am.
The male and female in the sedan died on impact.
The driver of the pickup is in her mid-20s. Police believe she may have been driving while intoxicated and could face charges.
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security 45 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- John Paul's legacy stained by sex abuse scandal 19 min ago
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John...
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 24 min ago
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20 1 min ago
- Sleeping girl killed after car drives into home
- Police: Man pelted woman at egg decorating party