Third person charged in murder of Humble mom who was brutally stabbed in her own home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A third person is now charged in the murder of a mother who was brutally stabbed in her own home.
Mary Ann Murphy, 48, was found dead in her Humble home back in July. Her own 16-year-old daughter and a second person, Zein Ahmed, were already charged in Murphy's murder. Now, Ahmed's girlfriend, 20-year-old Rebecca Keller, has also been charged.
Keller told investigators Murphy's daughter asked her to help kill her mother.
Keller is also charged with sexual assault for having a relationship with the daughter.
She is in Harris County Jail on bonds totaling $80,000.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 48 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths 14 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options 8 min ago
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez 49 min ago
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old 57 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 38 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 6 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
23 min ago