Two men detained in connection with SW Houston bank robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two men have been detained in connection with the robbery of the First National Bank of Texas in southwest Houston.
It happened at the bank on South Gessner and Harwin at around 9:30am Wednesday. There is no report of anyone being hurt during the robbery.
During a search for the suspect, part of the search took police to the area of the Houston Baptist University campus and that's where at least one suspect was captured.
The FBI says the bank money was recovered, as well as the gun used in the bank robbery. They say two men have been detained, but no charges have been filed.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos