'Undie Run' held at University of Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- University of Houston students took off most of their clothing overnight to show some school spirit.
Last night, the U of H held its Undie Run. Students told us the race is a homecoming tradition.
It started at Moody Towers, which is the biggest dorm on campus, and ended at a park. Dozens of students showed up, some wearing shorts or pajama like clothing, while others got into the true spirit of the run, wearing just their undies despite the cold weather.
"Yes, we get cold and that's why we're bundled up," said student Courtney Jones. "But we don't care cause its school spirit. That's what we do every year."
When the students weren't running or posing for pictures, we found some doing little dances and one man even did an electric slide shuffle past our camera.
university of houston, local
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 24 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft 24 min ago
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car
- Are more Doritos-flavored foods on the way?
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Video: New Golden Nugget casino promises to be grand
- Woman jailed over nasty note in lipstick
18 min ago