Houston's Ballet Nutcracker Market kicks off today at Reliant Center
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston holiday tradition is back. The Nutcracker Market opens today.
More than 325 vendors from across the world have set up shop in Reliant Arena to sell gourmet food, home decor, clothes, toys and more. This year's theme is Tinseltown.
You can see the market at Reliant Center through Sunday. Tickets cost $12 at Randalls or $13 at the door and are good for one day admission. Children under six are free.
Proceeds benefit the Houston Ballet.
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom 40 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate 21 min ago
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston