Houston's Ballet Nutcracker Market kicks off today at Reliant Center
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston holiday tradition is back. The Nutcracker Market opens today.
More than 325 vendors from across the world have set up shop in Reliant Arena to sell gourmet food, home decor, clothes, toys and more. This year's theme is Tinseltown.
You can see the market at Reliant Center through Sunday. Tickets cost $12 at Randalls or $13 at the door and are good for one day admission. Children under six are free.
Proceeds benefit the Houston Ballet.
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide 6 min ago
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Six UH students reportedly robbed at gunpoint in dorm 15 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch 33 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
2 min ago