Maid accused of stealing jewelry from homes where she cleaned
SANTA FE, TX (KTRK) -- A woman who works for a maid service is accused of stealing jewelry from homes she cleaned.
Krystal Gale Flores, 27, of Texas City, was arrested Monday on a warrant for felony theft, accused of stealing almost $2,000 in jewelry from a Santa Fe resident.
Santa Fe police say that Flores, while employed at an area maid service, was stealing items from homes she cleaned. Their investigation culminated both with criminal charges and with recovery of the stolen jewelry. During the investigation they discovered a similar case in League City, where Flores was also wanted for felony theft.
Flores is currently being held in Santa Fe pending transfer to the Galveston County jail. Flores' bonds for the two thefts total $8,000.
santa fe, local
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight 1 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial 49 min ago
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Video: Beer is for more than just drinking!