Video: Armed suspects' brazen robbery of cell phone store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A reward of up to $15,000 is being offered for information leading to the charging of three suspects in a cell phone store robbery earlier this month.
On November 2 at around 3:45pm, deputies say the three armed men entered the cell phone store in the 10900 block of the North Freeway. The suspects reportedly ordered employees and customers into a break room near the rear of the business.
Investigators say one suspect then put a gun to an employee's head and demanded cash and electronics. The employee complied, filling a bag with cash and merchandise.
The first suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense, the suspect wore a red and blue baseball cap and a white long sleeved t-shirt.
The second suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense, the suspect was wearing sunglasses, a white hooded sweatshirt, and camouflage pants.
The third suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense the suspect wore a black bandana across his face, and a black long sleeved t-shirt.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS or the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Young artists put on unique display
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods