Video: Armed suspects' brazen robbery of cell phone store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A reward of up to $15,000 is being offered for information leading to the charging of three suspects in a cell phone store robbery earlier this month.
On November 2 at around 3:45pm, deputies say the three armed men entered the cell phone store in the 10900 block of the North Freeway. The suspects reportedly ordered employees and customers into a break room near the rear of the business.
Investigators say one suspect then put a gun to an employee's head and demanded cash and electronics. The employee complied, filling a bag with cash and merchandise.
The first suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense, the suspect wore a red and blue baseball cap and a white long sleeved t-shirt.
The second suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense, the suspect was wearing sunglasses, a white hooded sweatshirt, and camouflage pants.
The third suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense the suspect wore a black bandana across his face, and a black long sleeved t-shirt.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS or the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston