Marine accused of sexual abuse of child
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Marine serving overseas faces charges in Harris County for alleged sexual abuse of a child.
George Aragon, 22, was arrested in Guam, accused of assaulting a child in Houston for years. Aragon was extradited back to Texas and is now being held in the Harris County jail on a $50,000 bond.
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man's body found in middle of street in SW Houston 32 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake' 23 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa 6 min ago
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 16
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- David Tillman's Wednesday weather forecast
12 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos