ABC13 general manager recognized by the FBI
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The general manager of ABC13 received special recognition from the director of the FBI Tuesday.
The special agent in charge of the FBI office in Houston presented our general manager Henry Florsheim with a certificate of appreciation for assistance. The bureau is thanking KTRK for helping the FBI with our fugitives of the week stories, and working with the StopHoustonGangs.org website campaign.
"My staff back here in Houston have gotten several request from other field offices throughout the country trying to emulate this same partnership this same program," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Stephen Morris.
The program has resulted in numerous arrests and has generated thousands of tips for other crimes. The certificate for recognition of outstanding assistance was signed by the director of the FBI.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 46 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch 30 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise 7 min ago
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?