ABC13 general manager recognized by the FBI
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The general manager of ABC13 received special recognition from the director of the FBI Tuesday.
The special agent in charge of the FBI office in Houston presented our general manager Henry Florsheim with a certificate of appreciation for assistance. The bureau is thanking KTRK for helping the FBI with our fugitives of the week stories, and working with the StopHoustonGangs.org website campaign.
"My staff back here in Houston have gotten several request from other field offices throughout the country trying to emulate this same partnership this same program," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Stephen Morris.
The program has resulted in numerous arrests and has generated thousands of tips for other crimes. The certificate for recognition of outstanding assistance was signed by the director of the FBI.
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Authorities raid alleged stash house in SE Houston
- 8 hurt, some seriously, when car jumps curb in NYC
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Mentally disabled mother, child held captive in Ohio
- Juneteenth celebrations being held in Galveston, Houston 20 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos