ABC13 general manager recognized by the FBI
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The general manager of ABC13 received special recognition from the director of the FBI Tuesday.
The special agent in charge of the FBI office in Houston presented our general manager Henry Florsheim with a certificate of appreciation for assistance. The bureau is thanking KTRK for helping the FBI with our fugitives of the week stories, and working with the StopHoustonGangs.org website campaign.
"My staff back here in Houston have gotten several request from other field offices throughout the country trying to emulate this same partnership this same program," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Stephen Morris.
The program has resulted in numerous arrests and has generated thousands of tips for other crimes. The certificate for recognition of outstanding assistance was signed by the director of the FBI.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school