Strangers try to lure kids at bus stops
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Parents with children in the Goose Creek Consolidated ISD are being warned after several students were approached at or near bus stops this week.
In a letter sent home to parents the district says there have been seven incidents of strangers trying to lure students. Three incidents have been reported at Cedar Bayou Junior bus stops and one at bus stops for Gentry Junior School, Victoria Walker Elementary, Alamo Elementary and BP Hopper Primary School.
Baytown police and the sheriff's office are investigating. Investigators haven't said if any of the incidents might be connected.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake