Preschooler injured in auto accident in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A preschooler has been injured in an accident on the northeast side of Houston.
The accident happened at a home on Hard Wood at Malcolm's Way. At about 10:30am, a vehicle ran over a child who may have been riding a tricycle, police say. The victim is believed to be between three and five years old.
There's no immediate word on the child's condition, but Life Flight was called to the scene.
Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News for the latest on this developing story.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 5 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 24 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course 56 min ago
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects