William David Kelley sentenced to 20 years for failing to register as a sex offender
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There are new developments in the high-profile Pam Lynchner rape case.
A judge Friday sentenced William David Kelley to 20 years in prison for failing to register as a sex offender. Kelley was released less than two years ago after serving 20 years for raping Lychner back in 1990.
Lychner became a crime victim's advocate, pushing for the creation of the sex offender registry.
She later died in the TWA Flight 800 explosion in 1996.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 49 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 52 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 19 min ago
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final