William David Kelley sentenced to 20 years for failing to register as a sex offender
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There are new developments in the high-profile Pam Lynchner rape case.
A judge Friday sentenced William David Kelley to 20 years in prison for failing to register as a sex offender. Kelley was released less than two years ago after serving 20 years for raping Lychner back in 1990.
Lychner became a crime victim's advocate, pushing for the creation of the sex offender registry.
She later died in the TWA Flight 800 explosion in 1996.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident