Police investigating baby's death in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are looking into the death of a baby in northwest Houston.
According to police, a 15-month-old was with a babysitter around 9:45pm Thursday at a home in the 800 block of Harvest Time when the child suffered a head injury.
The baby was taken to an area hospital but died Friday.
Police say they are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death.
They have not said if they plan to file charges against anyone.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 7 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary 47 min ago
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Which food trucks had violations?
51 min ago