Police investigating baby's death in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are looking into the death of a baby in northwest Houston.
According to police, a 15-month-old was with a babysitter around 9:45pm Thursday at a home in the 800 block of Harvest Time when the child suffered a head injury.
The baby was taken to an area hospital but died Friday.
Police say they are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death.
They have not said if they plan to file charges against anyone.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos