Police investigating baby's death in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are looking into the death of a baby in northwest Houston.
According to police, a 15-month-old was with a babysitter around 9:45pm Thursday at a home in the 800 block of Harvest Time when the child suffered a head injury.
The baby was taken to an area hospital but died Friday.
Police say they are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death.
They have not said if they plan to file charges against anyone.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos 5 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- New cameras to help cops settle disputes 49 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Feds to reduce stimulus due to improving job market 16 min ago
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier