Houston police locate missing man, 81
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police announced Sunday that their search for a missing man was over and he has been located.
The man disappeared Saturday after walking away from his home in north Houston near the North Freeway and Cavalcade.
According to police, he was headed to a METRO bus stop.
Officials said the man has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, but he does display some symptoms.
The man was found, officials said. No other details were released.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school