Houston police locate missing man, 81
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police announced Sunday that their search for a missing man was over and he has been located.
The man disappeared Saturday after walking away from his home in north Houston near the North Freeway and Cavalcade.
According to police, he was headed to a METRO bus stop.
Officials said the man has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, but he does display some symptoms.
The man was found, officials said. No other details were released.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale