METRO bus driver injured in east Houston collision
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A METRO Houston bus driver was injured Sunday after colliding with an SUV in east Houston.
METRO officials said the accident happened Sunday afternoon at the intersection of McKinney and Milby.
Details surrounding the crash were not immediately available, but we're told the driver of the METRO bus was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the SUV was treated by EMS for minor injuries at the scene.
There were no passengers on the bus at the time of the crash, officials said.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 25 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room