METRO bus driver injured in east Houston collision
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A METRO Houston bus driver was injured Sunday after colliding with an SUV in east Houston.
METRO officials said the accident happened Sunday afternoon at the intersection of McKinney and Milby.
Details surrounding the crash were not immediately available, but we're told the driver of the METRO bus was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the SUV was treated by EMS for minor injuries at the scene.
There were no passengers on the bus at the time of the crash, officials said.
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy 53 min ago
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal 58 min ago
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy 42 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Child left sleeping on Pasadena ISD school bus
- Driver ends up in San Antonio swimming pool
- Newborn tips scales at 14.5 pounds
- Cabbies compete for ride business
10 min ago
- What should you know about ride sharing
32 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos