Fire strikes Lake Jackson bowling alley
LAKE JACKSON, TX (KTRK) -- The flames are now out at a bowling alley that burned throughout the night.
It happened at around midnight at the Bowl Texas Bowling Alley at FM 2004 near Highway 288 in Lake Jackson. Firefighters from four different departments responded to put out the flames, which burned for hours.
The bowling alley was closed and no one was hurt.
Investigators are still working to figure out what started that fire.
lake jackson, local
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar 26 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 45 min ago
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- Steelers' coach slapped with six-figure fine
- Casey Curry's midday weather forecast
48 min ago