Vehicles burn at NE Harris Co. auto salvage yard
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- SkyEye 13 HD was over an auto salvage yard in NE Harris County, where several vehicles were on fire today.
It started before noon at a business called Tex-Mex in the 10600 block of Airline Drive. From what we could tell, more than a dozen vehicles were fully engulfed in flames. Smoke from the fire could be seen for miles around.
The Little York Volunteer Fire Department first responded, and soon called fro help from the Houston Fire Department.
At this point, we've not heard of any injuries. There's no word on what caused the fire.
Could you see smoke from your location? If so, email photos or video to us at email@example.com.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy