Police investigating death of 15-month-old baby boy in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston homicide investigators are looking into the death of a 15-month-old baby boy.
The victim was being cared for by a babysitter at an apartment complex in northeast Houston last Thursday when he suffered some kind of head trauma. The infant died the next day at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Children Protective Services says the case is being investigated by childcare licensing because the babysitter wasn't being regulated as she should have been.
- Body found inside burned out postal worker's Jeep 1 min ago
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing 49 min ago
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- Two more tornadoes touch down in N. Texas town
- 70 injured as Connecticut commuter trains collide
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos