Police investigating death of 15-month-old baby boy in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston homicide investigators are looking into the death of a 15-month-old baby boy.
The victim was being cared for by a babysitter at an apartment complex in northeast Houston last Thursday when he suffered some kind of head trauma. The infant died the next day at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Children Protective Services says the case is being investigated by childcare licensing because the babysitter wasn't being regulated as she should have been.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 21 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 27 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?