Police investigating death of 15-month-old baby boy in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston homicide investigators are looking into the death of a 15-month-old baby boy.
The victim was being cared for by a babysitter at an apartment complex in northeast Houston last Thursday when he suffered some kind of head trauma. The infant died the next day at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Children Protective Services says the case is being investigated by childcare licensing because the babysitter wasn't being regulated as she should have been.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 19 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin 33 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged
- Toddler uses Facetime to get help for mom
- Ukraine PM: Won't give up 'single centimeter'
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver