Man charged for fatal shooting at birthday party
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man has been charged for fatally shooting another man during an argument outside a house party.
Luis Antonio Lopez Guzman is charged with murder. Court documents state in the early morning hours of November 18 Guzman and the male victim got into an argument during a house party in the driveway of a residence in the 6500 block of McCharen Court. Mutiple witnesses tell police Guzman pulled out a firearm, shot twice at the victim's feet then once more directly at him.
Witnesses say Guzman then kicked the victim in the head as he was lying on the ground and said 'die now' in Spanish. When they told Guzman they were going to call the police, they say Guzman fled the scene.
The victim was identified as 33-year-old Santos Alberto Vasquez.
Guzman is wanted for the murder. Anyone with information on this crime or Guzman's whereabouts is urged to call HCSO at 713-967-5810 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 42 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 28 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor 15 min ago
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured...
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green