Driver fatally shot at gas station in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A holiday murder was caught on camera in northwest Houston. Police are looking into what led up to the deadly shooting of a driver in front of his female passenger.
It happened around 2:30am outside a gas station on Long Point in the Spring Branch area of northwest Houston. Police say the driver of the SUV may have been at that gas station filling up with gasoline when he approached by two men who tried to rob him, and then shot and killed him while the woman in the SUV watched.
The gas station's surveillance system did capture the murder on camera. It's not clear if the robbers took anything before they ran off.
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home