Firefighters have deja vu at 2-alarm blaze
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It was deja vu for firefighters in southwest Houston when the same building set on fire a few days ago went up in flames again overnight.
This was the third blaze in two weeks at the same vacant apartment building on Corporate.
It caught fire again around 10pm and destroyed the second floor and roof.
The building had been boarded up since the first fire two weeks ago.
Authorities say the flames last night were so intense they had to pull a second alarm. According to investigators, they became suspicious about the cause because the fire had several different points of origin.
Arson investigators are looking into the fires.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler 22 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke 18 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- How to lose the last 10 pounds
- Man killed while trying to cross North Freeway
- Missing stop sign blamed for accident in Montgomery Co.
- Ford to offer 50th anniversary Mustang