Firefighters have deja vu at 2-alarm blaze
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It was deja vu for firefighters in southwest Houston when the same building set on fire a few days ago went up in flames again overnight.
This was the third blaze in two weeks at the same vacant apartment building on Corporate.
It caught fire again around 10pm and destroyed the second floor and roof.
The building had been boarded up since the first fire two weeks ago.
Authorities say the flames last night were so intense they had to pull a second alarm. According to investigators, they became suspicious about the cause because the fire had several different points of origin.
Arson investigators are looking into the fires.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 15 min ago
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 54 min ago
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man 36 min ago
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school 6 min ago