Firefighters have deja vu at 2-alarm blaze
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It was deja vu for firefighters in southwest Houston when the same building set on fire a few days ago went up in flames again overnight.
This was the third blaze in two weeks at the same vacant apartment building on Corporate.
It caught fire again around 10pm and destroyed the second floor and roof.
The building had been boarded up since the first fire two weeks ago.
Authorities say the flames last night were so intense they had to pull a second alarm. According to investigators, they became suspicious about the cause because the fire had several different points of origin.
Arson investigators are looking into the fires.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry bears down on Mexico's coast 10 min ago
- Stampede over Beckham injures 5 in Shanghai 18 min ago
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos