Suspected serial arsonist arrested in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A Pasadena man is under arrest, accused of setting fires over the course of a couple of months.
The Pasadena Fire Marshal's Office arrested William Caruthers in connection with several fires in the area of 2730 Lafferty Road in Pasadena. The fires, occurring over a two month period, were deliberately set to trash dumpsters and at least two vehicles.
Pasadena Fire Investigators arrested Caruthers on Wednesday. He is charged with two felony counts of second degree arson. If convicted, he could face two to 20 years in prison.
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer