Suspected serial arsonist arrested in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A Pasadena man is under arrest, accused of setting fires over the course of a couple of months.
The Pasadena Fire Marshal's Office arrested William Caruthers in connection with several fires in the area of 2730 Lafferty Road in Pasadena. The fires, occurring over a two month period, were deliberately set to trash dumpsters and at least two vehicles.
Pasadena Fire Investigators arrested Caruthers on Wednesday. He is charged with two felony counts of second degree arson. If convicted, he could face two to 20 years in prison.
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife 29 min ago
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house 59 min ago
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates 50 min ago
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
10 min ago
- Aftermath of 5.7-magnitude quake in...
10 min ago