Ex-Harris County Sheriff's deputy accused of possession of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A former Harris County Sheriff's Office deputy is on the other side of the law, accused of possession of child pornography.
David Land, 42, was arrested during a search of his Montgomery County home. Several computers were seized and investigators say more charges could be filed.
Land is being held in the Montgomery County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
He was fired by the Harris County Sheriff's Office in 2010. The circumstances of his firing have not been released.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale