Ex-Harris County Sheriff's deputy accused of possession of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A former Harris County Sheriff's Office deputy is on the other side of the law, accused of possession of child pornography.
David Land, 42, was arrested during a search of his Montgomery County home. Several computers were seized and investigators say more charges could be filed.
Land is being held in the Montgomery County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
He was fired by the Harris County Sheriff's Office in 2010. The circumstances of his firing have not been released.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 4 min ago
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case 3 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center 21 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies 37 min ago
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line 37 min ago
- Behold, the pizza cake 30 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case 45 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 47 min ago
- Spurs fans wearing team spirit on their heads
2 min ago