Ex-Harris County Sheriff's deputy accused of possession of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A former Harris County Sheriff's Office deputy is on the other side of the law, accused of possession of child pornography.
David Land, 42, was arrested during a search of his Montgomery County home. Several computers were seized and investigators say more charges could be filed.
Land is being held in the Montgomery County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
He was fired by the Harris County Sheriff's Office in 2010. The circumstances of his firing have not been released.
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos