Man accused of selling fake Justin Bieber tickets arrested
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Montgomery County sheriff's office has arrested a man they say sold fake Justin Bieber concert tickets.
We told you last month that authorities believed Robert Charles Grusczynski sold fake tickets on Craigslist. At least five people bought the counterfeit tickets.
He was arrested more than a week ago and has been charged with four counts of forgery.
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 57 min ago
- Residents say raw sewage is seeping into homes 35 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- IAH passengers struggle to reach destinations
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad