How much would you pay to own 'Houston' on your license plate?
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- How much would you pay to be known as the driver with the definitive Houston license plate?
The personalized license plate that reads "HOUSTON" has yet to be sold to anyone. That's going to change when the license plate goes up for auction on January 25 at Reliant Center.
The highest bidder will own the plate for 10 years, and will have first dibs at renewing it.
By the way, the most expensive license plate ever sold in Texas is the word "FERRARI," which went for a whopping $15,000 You can register your interest at MyPlates.com/Auction.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 23 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student 2 min ago
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged 10 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico