Man accused of killing two while they slept in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A shooting left two people dead and another injured, and now police have arrested the man they believe pulled the trigger.
Police were called to the home on Neyland at Rogers at around 5:30am Wednesday. They say Desi Thomas, 32, was involved in an earlier altercation with Frankie Cooper at the home. Police say Cooper told Thomas not to return to the residence because he was causing trouble.
Thomas returned a short time later while Cooper and three other persons were sleeping inside the residence. Thomas shot three of the individuals inside the residence, according to police.
Cooper, 57, died at the scene. A second shooting victim, identified as 20-year-old Dan Thomas, was pronounced dead at Ben Taub Hospital overnight. Another male, 21, suffered an unknown injury and was treated and released from the hospital.
Desi Thomas is charged with murder in the 179th State District Court.
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond