Man accused of killing two while they slept in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A shooting left two people dead and another injured, and now police have arrested the man they believe pulled the trigger.
Police were called to the home on Neyland at Rogers at around 5:30am Wednesday. They say Desi Thomas, 32, was involved in an earlier altercation with Frankie Cooper at the home. Police say Cooper told Thomas not to return to the residence because he was causing trouble.
Thomas returned a short time later while Cooper and three other persons were sleeping inside the residence. Thomas shot three of the individuals inside the residence, according to police.
Cooper, 57, died at the scene. A second shooting victim, identified as 20-year-old Dan Thomas, was pronounced dead at Ben Taub Hospital overnight. Another male, 21, suffered an unknown injury and was treated and released from the hospital.
Desi Thomas is charged with murder in the 179th State District Court.
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver 16 min ago
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla 35 min ago
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos