Fire strikes Missouri City auto salvage business
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's almost nothing left of an auto salvage business in Missouri City.
The small building on South Garden just north of the South Beltway caught fire about 2am today. By the time Missouri City firefighters got there, the converted house was fully engulfed in flames.
No one was at the business at the time and no one was hurt.
Investigators will return to the scene to figure out how that fire started.
missouri city, local
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 13 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Church offering drive-through prayers 8 min ago
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co.
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
42 min ago