Fire strikes Missouri City auto salvage business
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's almost nothing left of an auto salvage business in Missouri City.
The small building on South Garden just north of the South Beltway caught fire about 2am today. By the time Missouri City firefighters got there, the converted house was fully engulfed in flames.
No one was at the business at the time and no one was hurt.
Investigators will return to the scene to figure out how that fire started.
missouri city, local
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 39 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 33 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery 30 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 22 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class