Rice students offered pet therapy during finals
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Rice University students who need a little diversion during finals are going to get a helping paw!
The school announced today that during finals week, which runs from December 5-12, students will be able to de-stress and mingle with dogs at the Fondren Library on campus.
The library asked Faithful Paws, a Houston pet therapy organization, to bring dogs to the library at the following dates/times:
- December 6 from 5pm to 7pm
- December 7 from 2pm to 9pm
- December 8 from 2pm to 6pm
- December 10 from 5pm to 10pm
Keck went on to say if the feedback from students is positive, they'll do it again next year.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home