$10,000 reward for suspect featured on Houston billboards
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers is offering up to $10,000 for information that helps authorities nab a bank robbery suspect now being featured on billboards throughout the Houston area.
Victor Dwayne Johnson, 38, is wanted on a bank robbery charge and for questioning about other similar robberies around the Houston area this year, according to the Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force.
Johnson is accused of robbing a Pasadena bank on August 22. Authorities say he grabbed a bank teller and threatened her before taking an undisclosed amount of cash and fleeing.
Johnson was charged in September, but he's been on the run since. Now, the FBI and the Pasadena Police Department have partnered up to feature him on Clear Channel Outdoor digital billboards throughout the Houston area.
Johnson is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 170 pounds.
Anyone with information about Johnson is asked to call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or submit tips online at www.crime-stoppers.org. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 49 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects