Man dies in police custody in east Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A suspect died overnight while in police custody.
He was declared dead at east Houston Regional Medical Center along the East Freeway.
Police say a 34-year-old suspect was transported after eating an unknown amount of narcotics during a foot chase with officers.
We are gathering more information and we will update you on Eyewitness News and abc13.com as additional details become available.
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Cocaine, cash found in abandoned chase suspect's car
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom 5 min ago
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life 16 min ago
- Burglars break in through roof of Walgreen's store 16 min ago
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered by kin
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone