Deputies: Naked man barges into woman's apartment
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing charges after deputies say he wasn't wearing any clothes when he barged into her apartment.
Harris County Sheriff's deputies say shortly before 10am Sunday, a woman heard glass break at her front door at the Morningside Greed apartment complex on Hammond in northwest Harris County. She says she opened her door and found a nude man standing there. He entered her apartment, she says, but immediately left once she asked.
The woman called police and deputies say they found Andrew Abernathy in the parking lot of the complex. According to deputies, Abernathy made an abrupt move while being handcuffed, so deputies deployed a Taser on him.
Abernathy, 24, is charged indecent exposure and criminal trespass.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards 6 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 28 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today 43 min ago
- Rescuers rush to reach hundreds in SKorean ferry 13 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing 50 min ago
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas