Deputies: Naked man barges into woman's apartment
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing charges after deputies say he wasn't wearing any clothes when he barged into her apartment.
Harris County Sheriff's deputies say shortly before 10am Sunday, a woman heard glass break at her front door at the Morningside Greed apartment complex on Hammond in northwest Harris County. She says she opened her door and found a nude man standing there. He entered her apartment, she says, but immediately left once she asked.
The woman called police and deputies say they found Andrew Abernathy in the parking lot of the complex. According to deputies, Abernathy made an abrupt move while being handcuffed, so deputies deployed a Taser on him.
Abernathy, 24, is charged indecent exposure and criminal trespass.
- Do you know this fake cop rapist? 10 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels 42 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink 23 min ago
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects 59 min ago
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion 6 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat