Deputies: Naked man barges into woman's apartment
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing charges after deputies say he wasn't wearing any clothes when he barged into her apartment.
Harris County Sheriff's deputies say shortly before 10am Sunday, a woman heard glass break at her front door at the Morningside Greed apartment complex on Hammond in northwest Harris County. She says she opened her door and found a nude man standing there. He entered her apartment, she says, but immediately left once she asked.
The woman called police and deputies say they found Andrew Abernathy in the parking lot of the complex. According to deputies, Abernathy made an abrupt move while being handcuffed, so deputies deployed a Taser on him.
Abernathy, 24, is charged indecent exposure and criminal trespass.
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans 22 min ago
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero 22 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
- Travis Herzog's Thursday forecast
27 min ago
- Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
22 min ago
- JJ Watt now a superhero
22 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos