Deputies: Naked man barges into woman's apartment
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing charges after deputies say he wasn't wearing any clothes when he barged into her apartment.
Harris County Sheriff's deputies say shortly before 10am Sunday, a woman heard glass break at her front door at the Morningside Greed apartment complex on Hammond in northwest Harris County. She says she opened her door and found a nude man standing there. He entered her apartment, she says, but immediately left once she asked.
The woman called police and deputies say they found Andrew Abernathy in the parking lot of the complex. According to deputies, Abernathy made an abrupt move while being handcuffed, so deputies deployed a Taser on him.
Abernathy, 24, is charged indecent exposure and criminal trespass.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat 37 min ago
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room